Friday 15 October 2021

TORRIDON TREK

 

Slioch from Glen Grudie
Last week I was guiding two return clients, Sue and Bridget, on my 'Torridon Trek'. This 8 day luxury walking holiday travels through and up onto the most stunning landscape we have in the British Isles. Completely unique and not offered by any other walking holiday company. I devised the route a couple of years ago, my last group loved it so much I decided to run it again this year. The route runs from Achnashellach and finishes at Dundonnell with an ascent of An Teallach, the finest mountain in the world.some photography.

Day 1, 2nd October

Inverness - train to Achnashellach, walk to Torridon



Day 2, 3rd October 

Beinn Damph



Day 3, 4th October 

Coire Dubh Mor - Bridge of Grudie






Day 4, 5 October 

Slioch





Day 5, 6 October 

An Teallach 






Day 6, 7 October 

Loch Toll an Lochain 






Day 7, 8 October 

Sail Mhor









No comments: