Sunday 27 February 2022

MOUNTAIN HARE PHOTOGRAPHY DAY

 

Fabulous day for hare photography 
Day 4 with Erica and her three friends on a 5 day winter activities holiday here in the Cairngorms. Today we were out to see and photograph the adorable Mountain Hares. What a stunning day for it! The forecast had improved overnight from an original overcast, dull day to one of wall to wall sunshine. 

The Cairngorms looking good
There was a stiff moderate breeze but this was bearable. It was just above freezing and with the bright sun all day it felt very pleasant to be out. We got some wonderful sightings of several mountain hare. The best was at the end of the day.
Fabulous snow above 650m
I've been so busy I've not had time to look at my last 3 mountain hare photography workshop images. I'll get round yo it when I get a chance!
Fabulous end of day

Great views on the descent 




No comments: