Wednesday 6 July 2022

LANDSCAPE & WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP

 

A break in the cloud 

Stephen was out with me today on a landscape and wildlife photography workshop. With high winds of 60mph+ forecast on the high Cairngorms we opted to use a lower area. We decided on the lower Monadhliath.  A drab, dull morning turned into a reasonable afternoon with some bright bursts of light and sun. We grabbed these periods quickly to get a half decent day and hopefully some images Stephen will be pleased with.

Historical features

Micro photography 

The bright sun coincided with some nice moments with the adorable Mountain Hares. I'll post up.some images of my Hares shortly.

Scots Pine & mountains 

Hares!

sunshine  for an hour or two

Looking more like a summers day tomorrow! It's a shame we had such high winds today. I try and be flexible with regards to my availability and Wester but sometimes folk have just one day. Still, it could have been worse. Heavy rain all day is not unusual in the summer months of July & August. These two months are my least favourite in the year. 

No comments: