Monday 21 March 2022

MOUNTAIN HARE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP

 

Beautiful and sunny in the Cairngorms 
A beautiful day here in the Cairngorms. Calm conditions on the high tops at last and temperatures up a notch. I was out guiding Mark on a Mountain Hare Photography workshop. For the first time this season I was down to just a couple of layers whilst we sat and Photographed my favourite Hare who always loves to pose. Wespent over an hour with this guy. I really should give him a name.  It felt like a summers day at 700m. The high Cairngorms on the other side of the strath looking wonderful with their excellent covering of snow down to 900m
Mark photographing 
My friend was very obliging with plenty of yawning,  stretching, scratching,  grooming and nibbling. Hare photos later when I get a chance to organise them.

The rest of this week is looking brilliant with light winds & bags of sunshine.

No comments: